The Arizona Radio Observatory (ARO) owns and operates two radio telescopes in southern Arizona: The UArizona ARO 12-meter Telescope (12M) located 50 miles southwest of Tucson on Kitt Peak and the UArizona ARO Submillimeter Telescope (SMT) located on Mt. Graham near Safford, Arizona.
We present links to more detailed descriptions here.
Other ARO Affiliated Facilities:
Other Steward Affiliated Facilities of Interest:
- The Center for Astrobiology
- Center for Astronomical Adaptive Optics
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory
- Mount Graham International Observatory
- Multiband Imaging Photometer for SIRTF (MIPS)
- Multiple Mirror Telescope Observatory
- NICMOS Information Server
- Richard F. Caris Mirror Laboratory
- Theoretical Astrophysics Program
- UA Imaging Technology Laboratory
- Vatican Observatory