ARO uses source catalogs based on the 12m model. Below are listed some of our
- standard.cat contains positions for some
well-known molecular clouds.
- linepnt.cat contain spectral line pointing
- vlbi.cat contains most sources in the vlbi pointing
- cont.cat contains positions for strong galactic and
extragalactic continuum sources which can be used as pointing sources.
- star.cat contains positions for several evolved
stars which have strong CO or SiO maser emission which are useful as spectral
line pointing sources.
- cal.cat contains continuum can spectral line
calibration source from the JCMT.