||Catalog tool now has a 'Set All On' and 'Set All Off' button
so you can turn on, or off, all of your catalog sources at once.
||Mt. Graham has always claimed to be the only observatory
site with it's own police force.
Kitt Peak does them one better.
||The new control computers upgrades have been completed.
There are several new features:
- Planets and Comets can new be tracked using orbital elements instead
of the ephemeris tables as before. Click
here for details.
- Unipops is now available under Linux. Although most of the procedures
and functions have been tested, we still occasionally discover something
that doesn't work. But, for most observers it's pretty stable.
- We now have data calibration based on a on-line "chopper-wheel" +
atmospheric modeling program. Click here
- Pointing model has been improved with additional elements.
- GILDAS and Aips have been upgraded to the latest, stable, Linux based
||John Ratje has put together a PowerPoint presentation
dealing with the Nuttall Fire this last July. Click
here to view it.
||The computer replacement at the 12 Meter has been completed
and now we are adding features of the HHT to the software. Click
here for more information.
||ARO welcomes R. W. Freund, our newest staff member, formally
of NRAO, has joined us as of August 2004, as a Sr. Engineer.
are currently being accepted for the Fall 2004 observing season.
||Due to summer shutdown these pages are not getting updated
on a regular basis. We expect the activities here to increase toward the end